Requesting electronic signatures is easy with Adobe Sign. Just set your recipients (signers), upload your PDF, place your signature fields and sign.
Set signers and upload PDF
- Head to Adobe Sign's website at https://na2.documents.adobe.com/public/compose?dc_remove=true
- If your signature should also be on the document, select Add Me.
- On the next line, after Myself, enter the e-mail address of the next person who should sign (like your supervisor).
- Click & Drag the PDF that needs a signature from your PC into the Files pane. Your screen should look like this:
- Hit Next to preview the document and add signature fields.
Add Signature Fields
We'll now want to add fields for both ourself and our supervisor to sign.
- Click & Drag the Signature and Date field for your signature.
- Then, add your supervisor's signature field by selecting them in the Recipients drop-down, then you can drag the fields. You will see the color of the signature block change - this is normal and differentiates between who will be signing each signature field.
Sign and send your document
- After you've completed the steps above, select Sign, then send to place your signature on the document.
- Once you're done signing, your recipients will then receive an email to sign their signature field. When all signatures are completed, both parties will receive an email confirmation with the completed signed document attached.