If you have a video saved to your PC that you would like to share into a Zoom meeting, you can do so easily with the instructions below.
- In your Meeting, click on Share Screen
- Go to the Advanced tab and select Video. Ensure that both checkboxes at the lower left are selected, and also select Stereo (High-fidelity) in the dropdown next to Share sound.
- Browse for your file in the dialog box that appears, and select Open.
- Play your video. This will be played into the Zoom meeting.
- End the share by closing the video window when the video is done.