Are your emails not sending? Are you not receiving any new emails? There is a chance that your Outlook Mailbox has been set to offline. If you see this symbol in your taskbar, your Outlook is offline.
To fix this, simply:
- Open your Outlook Mailbox
- In the ribbon at the top of your screen, please select "Send / Receive" next to the "Home" button
- You will then see "Work Offline" in the Preferences section. If it is highlighted, you are offline.
- Select "Work Offline" to turn off that function
- You should now be able to send and receive emails
An instructional animation can be found below.